onsdag, februari 06, 2008

Hjältemodig polis skjuter terrorist

Dagens hjälte i Israel är kommissarien Kobi Mor
som sköt den andre självmordsbombaren i Dimona
sekunden innan han utlöste sitt bombbälte.
**
Monday's unquestionable hero in Israel was
Chief Inspector Kobi Mor, the police officer
who shot the second suicide bomber in Dimona
and managed to foil a double terror attack.
**
Later that afternoon, Mor told reporters about
the drama which took place at the southern town's
commercial center, after a woman was killed and
about 10 people were injured.
**
"When I arrived at the area, one of
the people told me that there was a terrorist
there who was still alive. I pulled out my gun and
saw him reaching towards the explosive belt.
I fired at the terrorist, along with another
sapper who fired at him.
**
"The terrorist's hand dropped and
began twitching. I thought he was dying,
but two minutes later he raised his hand again.
I went into a kneeling position and fired
four more shots at his head."

**

YnetNews

**
En film från det ögonblicket sjukvårdarna upptäckte
att de höll på att plåstra om en man med bombbälte,
kommissariens alerta ingripande och terroristernas
PR-filmer.